Welcome to maxfast.ca. I offer IT services to a variety of clients.
I am a very technologically literate person. If there is anything you would like help with that is not on my current list, please feel free to contact me and I will let you know.
- Software repairs of Windows, Linux and OS X (Mac) - based machines
- Hardware repair and upgrades
- Small Network troubleshooting, repair and upgrades
- Router/ Network setup
- Other electronics setup
- on-site or off-site
- Website setup and maintenance
- Small business/personal hosting or assisting clients in finding the right web/email hosting provider
- ...and more!
I have been involved with the IT industry since 2005. My experience and education allow me the flexibility to work for personal and small-business clients. I have the patience to work with those who are not very computer literate and can explain as much or as little as is needed.
- graduated from Mohawk College's Network Engineering and Security Analyst (NESA) program in 2013
- 10+ years of experience with a variety of computer hardware and software including Windows/ Linux/ OS X (Mac)-based systems. networking equipment
- Experience with Linux web, DNS, FTP, DHCP servers
- Programming concepts, scripting. Practical experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, Bash, Powershell
- Continued interest in the evolving IT industry
- Further details on my experience can be found on my resume here
The fastest way to reach me is via email.
Hamilton, L8M 2K6
My resume can be found here